Shoden & Equine Reiki: Foundation Training
Immerse yourself in this unique experience at Mirrambeena…
Shoden & Equine Reiki: Foundation Training is an incredibly special course that offers you the unique opportunity to learn the Japanese art of Reiki to heal yourself, and help the horses in your life. It also teaches you how to utilise your Reiki practice to deepen your relationship, build trust, and enhance your spiritual connection with your horse.
The course takes place at ‘Mirrambeena’, a peaceful, 100 acre rural property on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. It’s a place where you can step out of your busy life, unplug from the world, and leave your cares and worries behind you.
Here in this tranquil environment I will guide you on a uniquely personal, transformational healing journey with horses that has the potential to bring profound and lasting changes to your life and to your horse’s life.
Connect with Kindred Spirits
Your five day journey begins with a comprehensive exploration into the healing art of Reiki where you will learn the system of Reiki from a traditional Japanese perspective, in the company of a handful of kindred spirits. During our time together I will show you how to utilise Reiki as a spiritual practice for your own personal development, and as a healing technique that you can use to heal your own life and help the horses in your life too.
You will also learn how to create harmony and balance in your relationship with your horse through meditation, mutual healing, and spiritual connection.
An Ancient Method for Modern Times
Throughout the course you will learn foundation practices, meditations, and hands-on healing techniques that you can use to support your own healing journey as well as help your equine friends. You will have the opportunity to practice what you are learning during the course and share Reiki healing with our horses which many say is a life changing experience. It may even awaken your inner horse whisperer!
By the end of this enjoyable, life changing course you will have the tools to develop a daily practice of self-healing and meditation that will initiate positive changes and greater inner peace in your life, and your horse’s life.
This course is perfect for you if you want to:
- learn how to heal yourself, and help the horses in your life too
- improve your confidence around horses
- nurture a deeper, more spiritual connection with your horse
- experience better health and happiness in your life
- develop a daily spiritual practice to support your own healing journey
- let go of the fear that is holding you back from living the life of your dreams
During our time together, you will:
- Experience a uniquely personal healing journey with horses that will change the way you see yourself and your horse forever
- Learn how to connect spiritually with your equine friends, to build trust with them, and to understand them on a deep level—spiritually, physically, and energetically
- Learn skills that you can use every day to initiate positive changes in your own life, to heal yourself, and in turn, to develop the skills, knowledge, and wisdom to connect with and heal your horse and other beloved beings in your life
- Explore the language of energy, discover the impact our energy has on everyone around us. You can use that newfound awareness to your advantage, to improve your interactions with your human friends, and to communicate more effectively with your horses
- Discover how to tune in to the needs of your horse, learn how to ‘listen’ and really ‘hear’ what your horse is communicating to you
- Develop a deeper understanding and acceptance of yourself and others, become clear about what you want and how to attain it
- Connect with kindred spirits on a similar journey in a safe and sacred space that can offer you a deep sense of connection; heart to heart, soul to soul
By the end of the course…
Not only do you feel refreshed, energized and rejuvenated, you will feel ready to embrace your life and create a new vision of what’s possible…
You will have the tools to develop a daily practice of self-healing and meditation that will initiate positive changes and greater inner peace in your life, and your horse’s life.
You’ll be able to utilise Reiki as a healing support for a wide range of health conditions and behavioural issues in humans and horses as well as being able to reduce the effects of stress and stress related conditions, ease pain, calm fear, promote deep relaxation, and more…
You’ll have a better understanding of your purpose in life and how to attain it.
Plus you’ll take home a whole toolkit of practical techniques and strategies to help you navigate life’s challenges as they emerge.
- A five-day retreat style course in a small group setting (only 4 spots available on each course), facilitated by Reiki teacher Julie Abrahams
- Instruction, discussion and group learning
- Practical application of techniques, and working one-on-one with horses in individual, hands-on sessions
- Detailed course manuals are provided as a valuable take-away
- Post Course Study
- Access to the 21 Day Online Reiki Refresher course
- Unlimited, ongoing teacher support, as needed
Upon successful completion of this Foundation course, you will receive your Shoden (Reiki Level 1) certificate in the Usui Reiki Ryoho lineage, and your Equine Reiki: Foundation Training certificate, which is essential both for membership in professional organisations and, for those wishing to develop a professional practice in Australia, insurance purposes.
Classes are taught in small groups to ensure quality, one-on-one interaction with the instructor, fellow students, and horses. Early registration is advised.
‘Mirrambeena’, is a picturesque 100-acre rural property in the farming community of Bucca Wauka, on the Mid North Coast of NSW. We are only 30 minutes west of Nabiac, and 20 minutes east of the township of Gloucester, the gateway to the pristine Barrington Tops.
- Full Payment: $995 includes extensive course manual, Shoden (Reiki Level 1) certificate and your Equine Reiki: Foundation Training certificate
- Payment Plan: $995 with a deposit of $295.00 payable on enrolment, then equal payments due every 30 days with final payment due two weeks before course commences
- Registration: closes two weeks before course commences (unless course fills sooner)
- Re-sit fees: Cost to re-sit the full foundation course is $250. (This is a reduced payment for students of Four Winds Reiki only. If you have already completed Shoden & Equine Reiki: Foundation Training with Four Winds Reiki, you need only pay this minimal fee to re-sit)
*Accommodation (not included in course fees) is available at various AirBnBs in the area – please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
My Gift for You...
Discover how to achieve a better relationship with your horse...
In my free e-guide, How to Develop a Deeper, More Spiritual Connection With Your Horse, I share three keys that I believe will help you achieve a better relationship with your horse. These three areas will help you:
- Develop clearer communication by understanding how horses perceive energy.
- Achieve better responses from your horse by learning how to ground and focus.
- Connect more deeply with your horse with just a simple tweak in mindset
I also share a simple technique that you can start using today with your horse to help you achieve positive, noticeable results when you practice it regularly with your horse.
Feel free to download the e-version of my guide to find out how, and start enjoying a better relationship with your horse today!