Okuden & Equine Reiki: Advanced Techniques
Are you ready to delve deeper into your practice?
Taught at picturesque ‘Mirrambeena‘, Okuden & Equine Reiki: Advanced Techniques is a four-day retreat style course that teaches techniques to help you increase the flow of Reiki energy through you, allowing you to channel Reiki more powerfully to yourself and to others
The course also provides tools to help you develop a professional practice, should you wish. If you are considering working with shelter animals, developing a professional Equine Reiki practice, or just moving more deeply into your own Reiki practice, Okuden & Equine Reiki: Advanced Techniques is the next step in your Reiki journey.
All participants wishing to enrol in this course will need to have completed Shoden & Equine Reiki: Foundation Training prior to registration.
This course is perfect for you if you are ready to:
- work at an advanced level
- develop a professional Equine Reiki practice
- utilise Reiki as a healing support for rescue and shelter animals
- deepen your awareness and understanding of Reiki as it relates to working with horses
- learn to help others through applying the Japanese concept of Oneness (distance healing)
During our time together, you’ll discover:
- how to offer distance healing which will enable you to work with more people, horses, and situations than were possible as a Level 1 Reiki practitioner
- three symbols and mantras which will help you to focus the energy and by working with these symbols and mantras, you can increase the flow of Reiki energy through you, allowing for more intense healing of the self and others
- how the Reiki precepts relate to working with horses, and what horses can teach us about working with the precepts
- how to improve your relationship with your horse by learning how to quiet the mind and expand your intuitive awareness
- how to open to the wisdom of the horse, and receive profound lessons to apply to your daily life
- how horses can help us to deepen our understanding of working with Reiki
And so much more…
By the end of the course:
You will have a deeper understanding and connection to Usui Mikao’s teachings and how they relate to working with horses. You will know how to deepen your spiritual connection with your horse through the attainment of the Correct State of Mind.
You will have the tools to develop a professional Equine Reiki practice if that is your desire.
- A four-day retreat style workshop in a small group setting, facilitated by Reiki teacher Julie Abrahams
- Instruction, discussion, and group learning
- Practical application of techniques, and working one-on-one with horses in individual, hands-on sessions
- Detailed course manuals are provided as a valuable take-away
- Post Course Study
- Ongoing teacher support, as needed
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive your Okuden (Reiki Level 2) certificate and Equine Reiki: Advanced Techniques Certificate, which is essential both for membership in professional organisations and, for those wishing to develop a professional practice, insurance purposes.
Classes are taught in small groups to ensure quality, one-on-one interaction between students, teacher, and the horses. Early registration is advised.
Four Winds Reiki courses follow protocols and practices for Covid Safety & Infection Control as per Government Health Dept guidelines.
‘Mirrambeena’, is a picturesque 100-acre farm in the rural farming community of Bucca Wauka, on the Mid North Coast of NSW. We are only 30 minutes west of Nabiac, and 20 minutes east of the township of Gloucester, the gateway to the pristine Barrington Tops. The XPT stops in Gloucester making the journey from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane very accessible.
- Cost: $1,195, includes course fees and extensive course manual
- Payment Plan: $295 deposit followed by equal payments every 30 days – with final payment due two weeks before course commencement
- Re-sit fees: The cost to resit the full four day course is $200. This is a reduced payment for students of Four Winds Reiki only. If you have already taken Level 2 with Four Winds Reiki, you need only pay a minimal fee to re-sit.
- Registration: closes two weeks before course commencement, or sooner if the course fills prior to close of registration.
*Accommodation (not included in course fees) is available at Mirrambeena for course participants, please email me email@example.com for more details
Please email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org to have all your questions answered.
My Gift for You...
Discover how to achieve a better relationship with your horse...
In my free guide, How to Develop a Deeper, More Spiritual Connection With Your Horse, I share three keys that I believe will help you achieve a better relationship with your horse. These three areas will help you:
- Develop clearer communication by understanding how horses perceive energy.
- Achieve better responses from your horse by learning how to ground and focus.
- Connect more deeply with your horse with just a simple tweak in mindset
I also share a simple technique that you can start using today with your horse to help you achieve positive, noticeable results when you practice it regularly with your horse.
Feel free to download the e-version of my guide to find out how, and start enjoying a better relationship with your horse today!