Shinpiden & Equine Reiki: Teacher Training
Explore the Mysteries of the Universe
This course is for Level 2 practitioners who would like to continue their ongoing personal Reiki journey and for those who would like to develop an Equine Reiki teaching practice.
Self-empowerment is attained in Shinpiden through a strong, energetic connection to the source of Reiki. It also results from the confidence of having acquired a thorough knowledge of the purpose, principles, practice, and history of Reiki. You need to know how and why Reiki works, what its variations are, the Japanese shirushi (symbols) and jumon (mantras), their connection to Japanese philosophy and the spiritual origin of Reiki, and where Reiki stands and how it functions in the world today.
One of the major focuses of this course is to tap into the sense that you are, and always have been, a great, bright light. This awareness is achieved by working with the fourth shirushi and jumon.
Days 1-3 of this course are perfect for you if you wish to:
- continue your personal Reiki journey to the next level
- deepen your understanding of Reiki and delve further into the mysteries of the Universe.
- teach Reiki classes
Topics covered during Days 1- 3 include:
- review of and meditation on the Precepts
- review of the Level 2 mantras and symbols and how they connect logically with the Level 3 mantra and symbol
- contemplation of the relationship between the precepts, mantras, and symbols
- instruction and meditation on the fourth symbol and mantra, DKM
- instruction and practice, expanding your space with DKM
- instruction and practice, performing Attunements and Reiju
- explanation of Attunements and Reiju
- Level 3 Reiki Attunement
Day 4 (optional) is perfect for you if you want to:
- teach Equine Reiki classes
Topics covered during Day 4 include:
- developing your professional Equine Reiki teaching practice
- ethical considerations for Equine Reiki practice
- creating lesson plans for your students
Your investment includes:
- A four-day workshop in a small group setting, facilitated by Reiki teacher Julie Abrahams
- Instruction, discussion, and group learning
- Practical application of techniques
- Detailed course manuals are provided as a valuable take-away
- Post Course Study
- Ongoing support, as needed
This course is run in two sections, over three or four consecutive days, starting at 9:00 a.m. and finishing at approximately 4:00 p.m. each day. Following completion of the three-day course (Option (a) below), participants wishing to develop an Equine Reiki teaching practice will be required to complete one extra day of study and post-course study prior to receiving a certificate (Option (b) below). The post-course study offers you an opportunity to gain experience, ask questions, and overcome any obstacles you may experience before you commence your teaching practice.
Please note, all course participants are required to have completed Okuden & Equine Reiki: Advanced Techniques before advancing to Shinpiden & Equine Reiki: Teacher Training.
- Cost for the three-day Shinpiden only course: $1,800. This fee is both for (a) students who would like to further their Reiki journey but who do not wish to develop an Equine Reiki teaching practice, and (b) students who wish to continue their journey and develop an Equine Reiki teaching practice (as noted, these latter students are required to take the additional training day, noted below). Course fee includes extensive take-home manuals, and a Shinpiden (Reiki Level 3) Certificate for the three-day course.
- Cost for the additional One-day Equine Reiki: Teacher Training course: $600. This extra day is for students who are interested in developing an Equine Reiki teaching practice. Please note: Post-course study forms a part of this course. For more detailed information about post-course study, please View Course Outline.
- Re-sit fees: $400 for the full course or $300 to re-sit Shinpiden only: This is a reduced payment for students of Four Winds Reiki only. If you have already taken Shinpiden with Four Winds Reiki, then you need only pay a minimal fee to re-sit.
- Payment plan: For Option (a) four payments of $450, with final payment due two weeks before course commencement. For Option (b) four payments of $600 with final payment due two weeks before course commencement.
My Gift for You...
Discover how to achieve a better relationship with your horse...
In my free guide, How to Develop a Deeper, More Spiritual Connection With Your Horse, I share three keys that I believe will help you achieve a better relationship with your horse. These three areas will help you:
- Develop clearer communication by understanding how horses perceive energy.
- Achieve better responses from your horse by learning how to ground and focus.
- Connect more deeply with your horse with just a simple tweak in mindset
I also share a simple technique that you can start using today with your horse to help you achieve positive, noticeable results when you practice it regularly with your horse.
Feel free to download the e-version of my guide to find out how, and start enjoying a better relationship with your horse today!