Okuden, Reiki Level 2
Okuden – 2 Day Course
Okuden is a Japanese word meaning ‘inner teachings’. As the word implies, a deeper understanding of the system of Reiki and your connection to Usui Mikao’s teachings is achieved during this course. You will learn techniques to increase the flow of Reiki energy through you, allowing for more intense healing of the self and others. It also provides tools to develop a professional practice.
If you have completed Shoden, Reiki Level 1 and are now ready to go deeper into your understanding and practice of Reiki, or considering developing a professional Reiki practice, now is the time to register.
Day 1: 8.30am – 4.00pm
Day 2: 9.00am – 4.00pm
This level teaches how to connect to Earth and Heaven energy; the first steps to becoming fully integrated with the Universe. This is achieved through the practice of shirushi (symbols) and jumon (mantras), techniques that will be taught during the course. The focus of Usui’s teaching at this level is to utilise these energies for inner spiritual development.
During this course you will learn ‘distance healing’, the concept of becoming One with the recipient to allow healing to take place. This level will also support you in becoming a professional Reiki practitioner if that is your interest.
Shoden, Reiki Level 1. You will need to have at least three months experience at Shoden level before joining this course.
Topics covered in the course:
- 3 symbols and their mantras, meanings and usage
- Hatsurei Ho – a method for generating greater amounts of Reiki energy
- Byosen Reikan Ho – a method for sensing imbalances in the body
- Reiji Ho – A method of allowing Reiki to guide you during treatments
- Enkaku Chiryo Ho – Distance Healing
During the course you will:
- Practice Japanese meditations and techniques to deepen your awareness and understanding of Reiki
- Learn to help others through the Japanese concept of Oneness. (Distant Healing)
- Practice the techniques taught during the course
- Receive 3 level 2 Reiki attunements
- Attain Okuden (Reiki Level 2) certificate upon completion
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Feel more confident to work on others as you develop your own awareness and understanding of Reiki
- Help others through distance healing treatments
- Have the skills to set up a professional Reiki treatment practice if this is your desire
- Feel a greater sense of inner connectedness, calm, clarity and the ability to manage stress; the more you practice Reiki, the greater the benefits.
- Achieve Okuden (Reiki Level 2) certification in Usui Reiki Ryoho
- Access ongoing teacher and peer support for your Reiki practice
- Take home an extensive course manual that will assist you when reviewing elements of the course
Full Payment: $450, includes course manual, Okuden (Reiki Level 2) certificate, handouts, morning and afternoon tea.
Payment Plan: A $200 deposit is required to secure your place, with full payment due two weeks prior to course commencement.
Resit Fees: $100 – This is a reduced payment for students of Four Winds Reiki only. If you have previously completed Shoden with Four Winds Reiki, you need only pay this minimal fee to resit the class.
Post Course Support
- Unlimited and ongoing support post course with Julie via email and Facebook Group
- Group practice afternoons monthly at Mirrambeena provide an opportunity for you to practice and reconnect with Reiki, meet like-minded people and experience healing through group discussion, meditations, Reiki treatments and Reiju.
- The ability to continue your Reiki training with Shinpiden (Reiki Level 3) course if desired
The course will take place at ‘Mirrambeena’, a picturesque, 100 acre rural property in Bucca Wauka on the Mid Coast of NSW 2429 (30 minutes drive west of Nabiac, and 20 minutes east of Gloucester).
2023 Course Dates
- January 28 & 29
- February 18 & 19
- April 22 & 23
- June 17 & 18
- August 19 & 20
- December 16 & 17
My Gift for You...
Discover how to achieve a better relationship with your horse...
In my free e-guide, How to Develop a Deeper, More Spiritual Connection With Your Horse, I share three keys that I believe will help you achieve a better relationship with your horse. These three areas will help you:
- Develop clearer communication by understanding how horses perceive energy.
- Achieve better responses from your horse by learning how to ground and focus.
- Connect more deeply with your horse with just a simple tweak in mindset
I also share a simple technique that you can start using today with your horse to help you achieve positive, noticeable results when you practice it regularly with your horse.
Feel free to download the e-version of my guide to find out how, and start enjoying a better relationship with your horse today!