The Horse Lovers Guide to Equine Reiki
Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between Four Winds Reiki and you regarding your purchase of an Online Program. By enrolling in The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki™ Program, you signify your acceptance to be bound by these Terms.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ and ‘We’ refers to Four Winds Reiki and ‘You’ and ‘‘Your’ refers to you, the client, participant, or person enrolling in The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki™ Program. ‘The Program’ refers to The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki™ Program.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki™ Program and print off a copy for your records.
- What’s Included and Access
The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki™ Program is a 6-week online program that consists of training videos and course material in the Members Area (these are subject to change and may be updated at any time to keep participants up to date) and access to recordings of the live Questions and Answers.
Support offered for The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki™ Program:
- Access to the online 21 Day Reiki Refresher Program
- Access to live Questions and Answers and access to recordings of the live Questions and Answers.
You may submit questions via the Members Area which will be answered by the trainer during live Questions and Answers. After 6 weeks of the Program commencing you will no longer have access to the live Questions and Answers, however, you will have access to recorded Questions and Answers.
Four Winds Reiki reserves the right to make any changes to what the Program consists of that do not affect the nature of the Program.
2a. Program Enrolment and Commencement
- Program commencement and duration is effective from the date access to the online Program is granted.
- Program enrolment is complete when you have been issued a username and password to access the online Program via the Members Area.
- Once enrolment is complete you will be given access to the first Module consisting of training videos, assessment, and journal prompts. Each week thereafter for the duration of the Program a new Module will be released, and you will be given access to the new Module.
- You will have unlimited and lifetime access to the Program for as long as the Program is current and active. Four Winds Reiki reserves the right to remove Programs at its discretion.
- Please note that an e-mail confirmation of your purchase does not guarantee acceptance of your purchase. We reserve the right to limit the number of participants or refuse enrolment to any customer as circumstances dictate.
Please check what your specific Program consists of by visiting: https://www.healingjourneyswithhorses.com/whats-included/
- Program Fees and Payment Terms
The Program fees are as follows:
Payment in Full: Total amount of the Program is $497 AUD, payable in full upon purchase using the payment method selected at the checkout.
Your access to the Program is not transferrable.
There are no refunds given for any online Program payments that have been made once you have been given a username and password to access the Members Area.
A full refund is permitted if your enrolment is cancelled prior to the commencement date and only if you have not yet been provided with a username and password to access to the Member’s Area.
5. Copyright, Trademark and Restriction of Use
The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki™ Program contains material which is owned by or licensed to Four Winds Reiki. This material includes, but is not limited to training videos, videos, lesson plans, assignments, images, trademarks, and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce or modify the documents, information or materials contained in the Program for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. You are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise, or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time contained within the Program.
You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Product Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Four Winds Reiki expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials within the Program and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
6. Third Party Platforms
- Program materials are provided online via a third-party online course platform. Third party platforms often have their own terms and conditions which you may need to accept prior to accessing the Program material. Program materials comprise of training videos, written materials, and other learning resources. The site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance.
- Live Questions and Answers are accessed via a third-party platform, and you may be required to download software to access live Questions and Answers. You may also be required to accept their terms and conditions before accessing the sessions. The site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance.
- Four Winds Reiki may provide links to third-party materials and websites as a convenience to you. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Program, and they may be either withdrawn or terminated from the Program at any time without notice to you and without any liability to Four Winds Reiki.
- Independent research beyond the Program materials may be required to complete the Program Modules.
- Confidentiality and Privacy
Four Winds Reiki will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction, or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
- Force Majeure
Every effort will be made to execute the Program according to these Terms and Conditions, but should we be prevented or delayed in carrying out by reason of an Act of God, War, Lock outs, Fire, Flood, Delays in Transit, Strikes, Riots, Pandemic or any other circumstances beyond its control, time of delivery shall be extended until a reasonable time after the event preventing or interfering with the due execution, and under no circumstances will Four Winds Reiki be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result thereof.
- Disclaimer of Guarantee
We have made every effort to accurately represent the Program and its potential to help you with your horse. The examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The nature of any online Program is that they are not customised to reflect each participant’s individual needs or requirements.
Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, desire, and motivation. Four Winds Reiki makes no guarantee that you will achieve any results because of your participation in the Program, or by using any of our ideas, strategies or recommendations offered in the Program, and nothing in the Program or on our website is a promise or guarantee of your success.
For the duration of the Program and thereafter, you agree to take no action which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm Four Winds Reiki, its officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, or Participants, including other Program Participants, or its or their reputation or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavourable publicity to Four Winds Reiki, its directors, agents, employees, contractors, or Participants.
You agree that Four Winds Reiki’s liability under this agreement is limited to the amount you have paid to Four Winds Reiki.
- Jurisdiction Clause
These Terms and Conditions are formed in Australia, the principal place of business for Four Winds Reiki and these “Terms” and the rights of the Parties to these “Terms” shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales. The parties to these “Terms” submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales and the laws from time to time in force in that state.
In the event of a dispute filed in court, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party all the attorney’s fees and costs incurred during the litigation.
These are the entire Terms and Conditions between you and Four Winds Reiki; they supersede all other negotiations and discussions prior to the execution of these Terms and Conditions. You agree that no other representations have been made by Four Winds Reiki to induce you into entering into these Terms and Conditions and no modification to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless in writing signed by both parties.