The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki
Study in the comfort of your own home
The Horse Lovers Guide to Equine Reiki is a 6 week, self-paced online course especially designed for Reiki practitioners to help you translate what you already know about human Reiki to working with horses. This is the perfect solution for you if you’ve already been attuned to Reiki and would like to know how to offer Reiki to horses but cannot attend one of our in person Equine Reiki courses.
This course is perfect for you if:
- you want to learn how to utilise Reiki to help your horse heal from trauma, illness or injury
- you’ve been trying to offer Reiki to your horse but it doesn’t seem to be working
- you prefer to study in the comfort of your own home
- you want to connect spiritually with your equine friends. to build trust with them, and to understand them on a deep level-spiritually, physically, and energetically
- you want to maintain peak health and wellbeing in your horse, naturally
The Horse Lovers Guide to Equine Reiki offers you a practical, down to earth, step by step guide to providing safe and effective Reiki treatments for the horses in your life.
No matter what lineage you have studied or what your current level of Reiki experience is, we will take what you already know about human Reiki and use that as your foundation to build on.
I’ll guide you through each lesson step by step…
We are going to break down each step into small bite sized pieces so that you never feel overwhelmed, while at the same time giving you all the information, resources and support you need to confidently share Reiki with your horse.
Each week a new module will be released allowing you to go through the lessons at your own pace, enabling you to practice what you are learning with your own horse.
The course will help you:
- know how to treat any horse under any circumstance safely, effectively and with confidence
- tune into the needs of your horse and learn to ‘listen’ to what he or she has to say
- improve your relationship with your horse, build trust, and enhance your spiritual connection with your equine friend
- deepen your awareness and understanding of Reiki as it relates to working with horses
- utilise Reiki as a healing support for a wide range of health conditions and behavioural issues in horses, reduce the effects of stress and stress-related conditions, ease pain, calm fear, and promote deep relaxation
Here’s how it works…
After you enrol in this self-paced course you’ll receive access to the Week 1 Module which takes you through the steps to building a solid energetic foundation to work from, via a series of video lessons included in this Module.
Then each week for the next 5 weeks I’ll release a new module for you to work through at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. You’ll be able to practice what you are learning with your horse each week, at a pace that suits you and your unique circumstances.
Here’s what I’ll be teaching…
Building the Foundations
We’ll start by taking you through the steps to building a solid foundation to work from, understanding the language of energy, and the importance of grounding and mental focus. We’ll also discuss the importance of your daily practice, how it relates to working with horses and why it matters…
How Horses Benefit from Reiki
This week we’ll discuss the key benefits of Reiki for horses and why horses respond so well to Reiki. You’ll learn how to utilise Reiki as an integrated approach to natural pain and stress management for horses, the many ways horses can become stressed, and how Reiki can help.
An Overview of the Equine Reiki Treatment
How to know if you’re on the right track? In this module you’ll learn the fundamental differences between human and equine Reiki treatments, how to know if your horse is receiving Reiki and when your horse has finished, how you will know if the Reiki has worked, the results of treatments, and more…
How to Conduct an Equine Reiki Treatment
Here you will learn how to offer Reiki to any horse under any circumstance, safely and effectively – and how to achieve the most successful outcomes. You’ll learn how to prepare yourself, the best locations and optimum times to treat, how to ask permission, safety considerations, how to manage distractions and suggested treatment schedules.
Treating Rescue and Shelter Animals
This module teaches you how to work with fearful animals and how to build trust and confidence. You’ll learn how to know when to use your hands or not, by learning to trust your inner guidance and by allowing yourself to be guided by the horse. We’ll discuss compassion burnout, what it is, and how Reiki can help, as well as look at some ethical considerations for treating animals with Reiki.
Reiki for Riders
This week we’ll discuss how your physical health and your energy affects your horse, and why it matters. We’ll also discuss how Reiki can benefit your relationship with your horse, how Reiki can help to restore your confidence around horses, and more. We’ll also look at holistic horse management and how it relates to Equine Reiki practice, as well we’ll discuss water vibration, how it relates to horses and why its so important.
By the end of the course…
- You’ll know how to utilise Reiki as a healing support for a wide range of health conditions and behavioural issues in humans and horses as well as being able to ease pain, calm fear, promote deep relaxation, reduce the effects of stress and stress-related conditions, and more.
- You’ll know how to use your Reiki practice to deepen your relationship with your horse, by creating harmony and balance through mutual healing, meditation, and spiritual connection
- You’ll know how to treat any horse under any circumstances safely and effectively
- And you’ll be able to use what you’ve learned to treat all other animals as well!
Is this course right for me?
The Horse Lover’s Guide to Equine Reiki is perfect for you, if you are already attuned to Reiki and…
- You want to learn how to translate what you know about human Reiki to working with horses so you can do more to support your horse emotionally, mentally and physically
- You want to connect more deeply with your horse, develop a more harmonious partnership based on trust, respect and mutual understanding
- You’ve been trying to offer Reiki to your horse but you’re not sure if you are doing it right -your horse just doesn’t seem to be terribly interested
- You want to understand why your horse behaves the way he or she does – you are tired of battling with your horse, fed up feeling frustrated or challenged by his or her unwanted behaviour, and would love to learn how to achieve a better relationship with your horse
- You want to share a mutual healing journey with your horse – you feel like he or she has come into your life for a reason
- You want to study in the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
- You are willing to put the effort into achieving a successful outcome by first building the foundations, practicing what you are learning and allowing your journey to unfold over time, you understand that to become proficient at anything takes practice, patience and perseverance.
This course is not right for you if…
- You are not attuned to Reiki. You will need to attend a Reiki course first and become attuned to Reiki prior to enrolling in the course.
- You want instant results. When it comes to healing and connecting with horses, building a strong energetic foundation is the key to the most successful outcomes. The way to building a strong energetic foundation is through your daily personal Reiki practice. This takes time, patience, determination and discipline.
- You would like to develop a professional Equine Reiki practice. The 6 week online course is designed for personal use only, however if you are interested in developing a professional Equine Reiki practice, we offer in person training that will help you do that. Please visit our course pages for more information or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help.
- You expect results without putting in any effort. The most successful outcomes with horses comes from a result of your personal daily practice of Reiki. If you don’t have time to commit to your own daily personal Reiki practice, then very lttle will be achieved, and this is probably not the course for you. A greater understanding of Reiki can be gained by practicing Reiki
Julie, I just completed the course and wanted to let you know how much it has helped my confidence offering Reiki to my horse. Prior to doing the course I didn’t know whether my horse was actually ‘receiving’ Reiki or not, he didn’t seem terribly interested in Reiki and kept on grazing anytime I tried to give him Reiki. Now I know all the signs to let me know when he’s receptive and when he’s finished his treatment, it’s amazing! My horse loves Reiki! Thank you for showing me the way – great course!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I need help throughout the course?
If you have any questions or need some help at any time throughout the course, I’ll be on hand all the way through to answer all your questions – all you need to do is email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to assist!
What if I can't complete the course in 6 weeks?
No problem. Take all the time you need. You’ll have lifetime access to all the modules including any updates while ever the course remains online.
Are there any assessments during the course?
Yes. there is an optional assessment at the end of each module that will help you test your knowledge. The assessment is for your benefit only and you will have an opportunity to take the test over if you would like to retest your knowledge and understanding of the information offered in the module.
Will I receive a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes. If you successfully complete the course including all assessments you’ll receive a certificate stating that you have completed the 6 week online course. Please be aware that the course is designed for personal use only and does not offer a professional qualification.
I have a question that hasn't been addressed here
Please feel free to get in touch by emailing me your question at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help!
Fantastic course! I have been wanting to attend one of your courses in person but haven’t been able to since lockdowns and travel restrictions became our current reality, so being able to do your online course has been a massive help. After completing the course I can see why my horses used to walk away when I offered them Reiki before – I was always trying to offer hands on treatments, which I can now see isn’t necessarily what they wanted. I really thought they just weren’t interested in Reiki! Now, when I practice the Reiki meditation with them, I’m amazed to see how quickly they respond and how long they stay in that Reiki nap! The other thing I noticed is how much calmer they seem, but the best thing of all is that I feel so much more connected with them, its like someone waved a magic wand over us all. Thank you Julie! I highly recommend the course to anyone considering it!
My Gift for You...
Discover how to achieve a better relationship with your horse...
In my free e-guide, How to Develop a Deeper, More Spiritual Connection With Your Horse, I share three keys that I believe will help you achieve a better relationship with your horse. These three areas will help you:
- Develop clearer communication by understanding how horses perceive energy.
- Achieve better responses from your horse by learning how to ground and focus.
- Connect more deeply with your horse with just a simple tweak in mindset
I also share a simple technique that you can start using today with your horse to help you achieve positive, noticeable results when you practice it regularly with your horse.
Feel free to download the e-version of my guide to find out how, and start enjoying a better relationship with your horse today!