Shinpiden, Reiki Level 3
Shinpiden – 3 Day Course
Shinpiden is the Japanese word for ‘mystery teachings’. It is aimed at Level II practitioners or established Reiki teachers who wish to continue their personal journey, a journey that is ongoing long after you complete the Shinpiden course. It is therefore not just about teaching and is even suitable for those who wish to simply develop their personal Reiki practice and occasionally teach those around them.
Self-empowerment is attained in Shinpiden through a strong energetic connection to the source of Reiki. It is also the result of the confidence you will feel as a result of your thorough knowledge of Reiki – how it works, what all the variations on Reiki actually are, where Reiki stands in the world today, the Japanese shirusi (symbols) and jumon (mantras) and their connection to Japanese philosophies and what the origin of Reiki’s spiritual nature is.
One of the major focuses of this course is to tap into the sense that you are, and always were, a great, bright light – this is achieved by working with the fourth shirushi and jumon.
Participants will attain Shinpiden (Reiki Level 3) certification at the completion of this course.
Okuden – Reiki Level 2. You will need to have at least 12 months experience at Okuden level before joining this course.
Topics covered in this course:
- Review and meditation on the precepts
- Review of Level 2 mantras and symbols and how they connect logically with the Level 3 mantra and symbol
- Contemplation on the relationship between the precepts, mantras and symbols
- Instruction and meditation on the 4th symbol and mantra, DKM
- Instruction and practice expanding your space with DKM
- Instruction and practice performing Attunements and Reiju
- Concept of Attunements and Reiju explained
During the course you will:
- Practice Level 3 techniques
- Receive Level 3 Attunement
- Attain Shinpiden Reiki Level 3 certificate upon successful completion
Full Payment: $1,800, includes course manual, Shinpiden (Reiki Level 3) certificate, handouts, morning and afternoon tea.
Payment Plan: A $600 deposit is required to secure your place, with full payment due two weeks prior to course commencement.
Post Course Support
- Unlimited and ongoing teacher support post course via email and Facebook Group
- Group practice afternoons monthly at Mirrambeena provide an opportunity for you to practice and reconnect with Reiki, meet like-minded people and experience healing through group discussion, meditations, Reiki treatments and Reiju.
The course will take place at ‘Mirrambeena’, a picturesque, 100 acre rural property in Bucca Wauka on the Mid Coast of NSW 2429 (30 minutes drive west of Nabiac, and 20 minutes east of Gloucester).
2023 Course Dates
My Gift for You...
Discover how to achieve a better relationship with your horse...
In my free e-guide, How to Develop a Deeper, More Spiritual Connection With Your Horse, I share three keys that I believe will help you achieve a better relationship with your horse. These three areas will help you:
- Develop clearer communication by understanding how horses perceive energy.
- Achieve better responses from your horse by learning how to ground and focus.
- Connect more deeply with your horse with just a simple tweak in mindset
I also share a simple technique that you can start using today with your horse to help you achieve positive, noticeable results when you practice it regularly with your horse.
Feel free to download the e-version of my guide to find out how, and start enjoying a better relationship with your horse today!