Shoden, Reiki Level 1
Shoden – 2 Day Course
Shoden is a Japanese word meaning ‘first teaching’. It is the first level of teaching in the traditional Japanese system of Reiki called Usui Reiki Ryoho.
This enjoyable two day course offers a practical approach to understanding the system of Reiki, its benefits for you, and your loved ones. It’s ideal for anyone wishing to learn self healing and to be able to help friends and loved ones as well as family pets. Participants will attain Shoden (Reiki Level 1) certification at the successful completion of the course.
This two day course teaches the system of Reiki from a Japanese perspective. During the course you will learn the traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho hands-on healing technique to heal yourself and others.
There are no prerequisites required to join this course
- Two days, facilitated by Reiki teacher, Julie Abrahams, in a small group setting
- A brief history of Reiki and its founder, Usui Mikao
- An exploration into The Reiki Precepts, what they are and how they relate to the system of Reiki
- Learn the five fundamental elements of the system of Reiki from a Japanese perspective
- Japanese meditations, foundation techniques, Reiki attunements
- How to conduct a hands on healing treatment for yourself and others
- How to set up a routine of daily self practice including self treatment, meditation and contemplation on the precepts
- Morning and afternoon tea, refreshments and lunch provided
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Set up a daily practice of self healing and meditation that will initiate positive changes and greater inner peace in your life
- Practice self healing as well as being able to utilise Reiki to help friends and family
- Have a greater understanding of energy and how it works in your life
- Achieve Shoden (Reiki Level 1) certification in Usui Reiki Ryoho
- Access ongoing teacher and peer support for your Reiki practice
- Take home an extensive course manual that will assist you when reviewing elements of the course
Full Payment: $395, includes course manual, Shoden (Reiki Level 1) certificate, handouts, morning and afternoon tea.
Payment Plan: A $200 deposit is required to secure your place, with full payment due two weeks prior to course commencement.
Resit Fees: $100 – This is a reduced payment for students of Four Winds Reiki only. If you have already taken Shoden with Four Winds Reiki, you need only pay this minimal fee to resit the class.
Post Course Support
- Unlimited and ongoing support post course with Julie via email and Facebook Group
- Group practice afternoons monthly at Mirrambeena provide an opportunity for you to practice and reconnect with Reiki, meet like-minded people and experience healing through group discussion, meditations, Reiki treatments and Reiju.
- The ability to continue your Reiki training with Okuden (Reiki Level 2) course if desired
The course will take place at ‘Mirrambeena’, a picturesque, 100 acre rural property in Bucca Wauka on the Mid Coast of NSW 2429 (30 minutes drive west of Nabiac, and 20 minutes east of Gloucester).
2023 Course Dates
- January 14 & 15
- February 11 & 12
- April 15 & 16
- June 10 & 11
- August 12 & 13
- December 9 & 10
My Gift for You...
Discover how to achieve a better relationship with your horse...
In my free e-guide, How to Develop a Deeper, More Spiritual Connection With Your Horse, I share three keys that I believe will help you achieve a better relationship with your horse. These three areas will help you:
- Develop clearer communication by understanding how horses perceive energy.
- Achieve better responses from your horse by learning how to ground and focus.
- Connect more deeply with your horse with just a simple tweak in mindset
I also share a simple technique that you can start using today with your horse to help you achieve positive, noticeable results when you practice it regularly with your horse.
Feel free to download the e-version of my guide to find out how, and start enjoying a better relationship with your horse today!